Start Your Sustainability Program
with Returnable Assets
Read our Circular Supply Chain ebook to understand how supply chain managers can improve supply chain performance while helping save the world.
Register to download our ebook now.
Do you know where your returnable transport items are? Where have they been? How long did they dwell at any given place? What condition are they in? When are they coming back?
What if you could know the answers to these any many more questions about your returnable items at every step along the way – and that you’re making the right moves to ensure an efficient, lower cost, and more sustainable supply chain?
- You would get better supply chain performance and more value from supply chain assets
- You could quickly spot and minimize asset shrinkage and losses
- You could ensure your returnable assets will arrive where they’re needed, just in time for use
- You would lower your labor costs with automated asset management
- And you would improve the sustainability of your supply chain, returning less waste to the environment
ACSIS CLOUD FOR REUSABLE PACKAGING & OTHER RETURNABLE ASSETS
As returnable assets move through the supply chain and are scanned, deviations in contextual data, such as temperature or stability readings, can trigger an automated alert to the manufacturer.
ACSIS, Inc. 50 Lake Center Executive Parkway, Suite 201 Marlton, NJ 08053. (856) 673-3000