Solutions Sales Professional
The Solutions Sales professional works closely with the ACSIS executive team to unlock new sales opportunities across the supply chain community. Top performers are adept at understanding the needs of customers and how ACSIS solutions can provide long-term value.
- 4-year degree preferred
- 4-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience; experience working within a technical sales environment preferred.
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends and solution partners
- Experience in computer science, mathematics or engineering is a bonus
- Passion for the supply chain management and cloud markets
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Engage with customers across industries, company sizes and types to determine needs and identify opportunities
- Communicate effectively with line of business and IT decision makers effectively via phone, email and social tools
- Work strategically to remove technical and business sales roadblocks and innovate to improve business development practices
- Develop a thorough understanding of solutions and relevant business pains, and become proficient conducting high-level demos of primary selling scenarios for solution
- Understand competitor solutions and products and drive compete messaging
- Collaborate with the extended sales team, partners, and marketing to conduct whitespace analysis and develop a target list of potential business
- Generate new leads through territory planning, call down campaigns, events, and demos and conduct personal campaigns to discover new opportunities
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline
- Ensure excellence in pipeline management, pipeline hygiene, and sales execution against targets
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation and activity based targets; accurately forecast pipeline generation
- Leverage best-in-class sales and communication tools to accelerate sales, maintain high daily activity
To apply for this position, please respond and attach your resume below.