Returnable Transport Items (RTIs) play a critical role in your supply chain operations, because they enable the safe, secure and efficient transport of highly volatile, delicate or costly goods, while also helping to protect both your bottom line and the environment.
So how do you take the first step to successfully track and manage your RTI fleet proactively and avoid unnecessary hassles, cost and labor required to track assets?
Our complimentary white paper Understanding the Impact of Tracking RTIs on Your Bottom Line dives into critical areas such as:
- Shrinkage from lost, broken, unaccounted for or unreturned assets
- Extra inventory to compensate for missing RTIs or late returns
- Expedited fees for rush shipments
- Safety and quality issues from lack of proactive and preventive maintenance
- Charges for improperly maintained and non-compliant asset
Take the first step and download your complimentary Understanding the Impact of Tracking RTIs on Your Bottom Line white paper today.